- Operates completely independent of a PC
- Leaded-glass viewing window for easy viewing of a sample in the chamber
- Integrated camera indicating sample analysis points
- Safe, closed-beam XRF system
- Small spot collimation for analysis; ability to switch between 3 mm and 10 mm diameter spots with a simple tap on the touch screen
- 4 W X-ray tube, 200 µA current (max), plus optimized beam settings for accurate analysis
- Small desktop footprint: 267 mm x 310 mm x 340 mm
(10.5 in. x 12.2 in. x 13.4 in.) (with door closed)
- LED-lit sample chamber: 125 mm x 210 mm x 180 mm
(4.9 in. x 8.2 in. x 7.0 in.)
- Analysis indicator light with 360° visibility
- Portable operation with optional battery for mobile off-site use
- USB interface port for high-speed data export, printing, external keyboard and remote control
- Responsive, bright, color touch screen display
- Silicon PIN Detector system standard.
- Silicon Drift Detector system available for optimized precision on trace elements.